Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Paste Special

I am using Office 2007. In my previous version of Excel, I could make a
change to the formulas in one cell, copy it, and then go to Paste Special,
Formulas Only and it would make the formula change in all the destination
cells without changing any values. How is this done with the new version?
Help Please. Thanks Karl
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't have access to Excel 2007 right now, but a Google search turned up
this nugget from http://www.uwec.edu/Help/Excel07/ws-pastesp.htm:

"From the Home command tab, click the PASTE arrow» select Paste Special...
The Paste Special dialog box appears"

Hope this helps, Jim
--
I appreciate any feedback. Please don''t be scared to say that "Yes,"
I/someone else did answer your question. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It seems that microsoft found the previous functionality too useful and
removed it. I have heard nothing about whether they will be bringing this
back in subsequent patches. I used this functionality every day in model
building, so I am ****ed off now.