ks

Default How do I subtract column 1 from 2 and show results in 3?HELP!

CLR

In cell C1 put this formula

=B1-A1

then select C1 and pick on the little black square in the lower right corner
and drag it down column C as many rows as you have data in A and B.
This will automatically put =B2-A2 in cell C2, and =B3-A3 in cell C3, etc
etc all the way down...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3