Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to Change Column Header from numbers back to letters

I don't know how it happened, but for some reason my colomn headers have
switched to numbers. I know it's a small thing but I want my letters back.
Does anyone know how to toggle the headers?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Menu Tools|Options|General tab, ensure the R1C1 box is unchecked.
--
John C

"Luke" wrote:

I don't know how it happened, but for some reason my colomn headers have
switched to numbers. I know it's a small thing but I want my letters back.
Does anyone know how to toggle the headers?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
2003-toolsoptionsgeneral tabuncheck R1C1 reference

Regards
FSt1