Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Vacation Tracking

I have 4 different groups that accrue vacation at various rates. I have set
up a table with each of these groups in one worksheet.

In a separate worksheet I have the time taken by each of the employees.
This spreadsheet contains the codes needed to identify which group the
employee belongs to. Also, I have a field that calculates the # of years an
employee has been with the company. I need to take the number of years
column, let's call it AI and the Code for the proper Group, let's call it B,
and with this go to spreadsheet where the table sits and find the right group
and pull in the proper accrual rate.

Any ideas????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I can see that you haven't received an answer to your question in a few days
now. Perhaps people don't really understand what you are talking about (I'm
sorry, but I don't have a clue what you are talking about). Please elaborate
on your initial idea. Describe the issue with more details and you will
probably get a detailed response.

Regards,
Ryan---

--