Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula for Adding cells up

I have a list of mobile numbers in column A. In column B is the spend for
various type of usage. I need to enter a formula that adds up each group of
cells for each number. Some on the mobile numbers are duplicated some aren't.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

=SUMIF(A1:A13,C1,B1:B13)

Where C1 is the number you are summing for.

Mike