Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking appointment dates

On spreadsheet 1, I have a company name in cell A1, then in cell b1 the start
date for the company. I have a formula that calculates 6 future appointment
dates based on the start date in cell B1. The future appointment dates are
shown in cells B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7.

On spreadsheet 2, I have 365 cells numbered and labeled for the 365 days of
the year by Month & Date & Day of the Week.

Is it possible to write a formula to populate the company name from
Spreadsheet 1, Cell A1 in the appropriate Month & Date cell on Spreadsheet 2
for the each of the six future appointments? If it is possible to link the
spreadsheets, it would be easier and faster than manually transferring the
data from Spreadsheet 1 to Spreadsheet 2.

Example: Spreadsheet 1
Smith Company 7/1/08 8/6/08 9/10/08 10/1/08
11/5/08

Spreadsheet 2

July Aug Sep
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 etc 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 etc
Smith Smith
Smith