Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default POSTIVE PAY FILE FORMAT

I AM TRYING TO "RIGHT-JUSTIFY,ZERO-FILL, NO DECIMAL" - 10 SPACES

EX. 200.00 NEEDS TO BE 0000020000

PLEASE HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See my response to your same question from yesterday. Please avoid double
posting.
--
John C

"Melissa" wrote:

I AM TRYING TO "RIGHT-JUSTIFY,ZERO-FILL, NO DECIMAL" - 10 SPACES

EX. 200.00 NEEDS TO BE 0000020000

PLEASE HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Melissa,

Turn the Caps lock off it's difficult to read.

A custom format of 0000000000 (thats's 10 zeroes) would probably do what you
want but this would round anyting with a decimal to the nearest integer.

Mike