Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I export report and have info appear on 1 line?

I am trying to export a report with manny fields but I would Like to view all
categories on 1 line, how do I accomplish.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can use & to "glue" cell contents together in a new cell. Alternatively,
the CONCATENATE function in Excel.

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

"Jackson" wrote:

I am trying to export a report with manny fields but I would Like to view all
categories on 1 line, how do I accomplish.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A little more info please. You are exporting to what? In your context,
what is a "category"? Provide some information about the layout of what you
have and what you want to have. HTH Otto