Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Problem with "Currency Convert to Text"

Dear Rick,
I applied your "Currency Convert to Text" using visual basic in Ms
Excel.first time it is ok. But when I close my Excel file and reopen, then
the function does not work producing #NAME# error. Please help me. Thanks
Mr. Shah Alam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Let me ask the obvious questions first and get them out of the way. Did you
put my code in a **Module**? If not, it has to be in a Module to work as a
UDF (User Defined Function) directly on a worksheet. If so, did you save the
workbook **after** putting my code in the Module? Do you have macros enabled
or, if your security setting is high enough, did you answer "yes" when asked
to enable macros when you loaded the workbook? Just to be sure, go to the VB
editor and look at the Project window on the left.. do you have an entry
labeled Modules with other modules listed under it? If so, do any of those
modules have the NumberAsText function code in them?

I will tell you that the code has been tested and works fine; as a matter of
fact, I just retested it to make sure some error didn't somehow creep into
the code I posted, so I can't think of any reason of you to get a #NAME?
error unless the function's code declaration is simply not in a Module OR
unless you renamed it (accidentally or on purpose) and are using the wrong
name when calling it from you worksheet formulas.

Rick

"Shah Alam" <Shah wrote in message
Dear Rick,
I applied your "Currency Convert to Text" using visual basic in Ms
Excel.first time it is ok. But when I close my Excel file and reopen, then
the function does not work producing #NAME# error. Please help me. Thanks
Mr. Shah Alam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

DearBrilliant Rick,
Thank you so much for your instant gentle reply and solution. May God help
you all the way you running on. Expect you keeping in touch with imature like
me. Thanks

Shah Alam