shortcuts

Default copy every 30th cell in the column into consecutive cells in anoth

Please help to find out how to copy every 30th cell in the column into
consecutive cells in another one.
Thanks
N Harkawat

With A1 as the starting cell as I understand you want 30 cells below so cell
A31 and then a61 and so on use
=OFFSET($A$1,ROW()*30,0) on cell B1 and copy it down column B

"shortcuts" wrote in message
Please help to find out how to copy every 30th cell in the column into
consecutive cells in another one.
Thanks

Aladin Akyurek

shortcuts wrote:
Please help to find out how to copy every 30th cell in the column into
consecutive cells in another one.
Thanks

Let A2:A1000 house the source data and C2 the first destination cell.

In B2 enter & copy down:

=INDEX($A$2:$A$1000,(ROW()-ROW(C$2))*3+1)