John

Default Email/Save/Macro

I have created a macro that sends a file via email. Within the macro, i have
it copy into a new workbook, then save the file, then email the file. Can
you write a macro that enables the person sending the file to name the file
themselves? Currently i have it titled "NEW" in the macro, but every time
the send a new one, it asks if you want to override the previous one.

I hope this all makes sense. Plus i hope there is a solution. Thanks for
any help you can be.
Ron de Bruin

Hi John

If you don't want to keep the file you send you can delete it
See example 2
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail1.htm

In my example I use a date/time stamp so if you don't delete it there is also
no problem

You can also use this before the save line
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
and set it to True after the save line

--
Regards Ron de Bruin