Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Populate cell range

I have a long list of items in cells A2:A400, populated through drop down
lists. Not every row is used in this list. Some have the items I need to
populate a data range with, others don't.
EX:

A2: M1Garand
A18 M1Carbine
A154: Bazooka

I have a secondary range that has statistics for the items included in the A
range.

T U V

M1 Garand 3xD6 12"
SMG 4xD6+1 12"
M1 Carbine D6 18"
Bazooka 3xD6+2 24"
81mm Mortar 2xD6+4 24"

I need to populate a third data range with only the items that have been
used within the A range.

AA AB
AC
200 M1Garand 3xD6 12"
201 M1Carbine D6 18"
202 Bazooka 3xD6+2 24"

I need this third range to only have the items that populate the original A
range, which of course, will change depending on what the user chooses from
each of the drop down lists. I cant have any blank lines in the third set
either.

Any ideas???

Many, thanks!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

For those reading this post, it removed the spacing which would have made
the data make more sense. I hope you can understand my question with the
formatting messed up.