Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Replacing a Range of Numbers

Hi there,
I have a column of numbers which I am looking to change. ie..all numbers
between 1-10 should be replaced with a certain value and then all numbers
between 11-20 with a different value etc...any assistance that you could
provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this inserting what you want your values to be:

=IF(A1<1,A1,IF(A1<10,*New Value Here*,IF(A1<20,*New Value Here*,A1)))

You can then (if you want) select all of your new values, copy, paste
special as values to get rid of the equations.

Hope it helps!

--
-SA