Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default leave cells blank until formula applied

I have a spreadsheet with simple calculation formulas in the columns and one
of the columns with the same formula copied and pasted into each cell is
driving me crazy! I just want the cells to be either blank or have a zero
but, instead, the value from the top cell is in all of them. I didn't past
the values only the formula. Am I missing something in the formula or in the
formatting of those cells? Help Please!
--
Rita