Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula for adding 2 worksheets

I need to consolidate 2 worksheets on another separate sheet. What kind of
formula can I write that would include new names on the 2nd worksheet. Say,
the 1st sheet has 5 names with values, the 2nd sheet has these same names
with 3 new names with values, I need to include on one sheet a total of 8
names with values values from 2 worksheets...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This should work . . .

=SUM(Book3!TestName,Book2!TestName)

(This assumes the workbooks are in the same directory.)

Rich