Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
johnT

Default array formulas

I have a rather large spreadsheet listing salesmen,
customers, locations etc. I would like to create separate
worksheets for each salesman listing only data related to
that salesman...on each worksheet i want to referance the
master worksheet, how can i do this without having a large
group of blank rows??? I think this may be an application
for array formulas but i need some help.

thanks in advance....