Biff

Hi!

You don't necessarily need array formulas but it all
depends on what your layout is and what type of data you
want to compile.

You may be able to use simple lookups or, a lot of people
might recommend a pivot table. In any event, you would
need to give more details for a more specific suggestion.

Biff