Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing the headers on an excel worksheet from Numbers back to le

Hi

I have somehow managed to change my worksheet default to have column numbers
rather than letters, and its driving me mad! Does anyone know how to change
them back?

Many Thanks

Maxine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In xl2003 menus, it's:
Tools|Options|General Tab|Uncheck R1C1 Reference style

Excel picks up this setting from the first workbook you open in that session.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try

Tools|Options|General
Un-Check R1C1 reference style

Mike

"Maxine" wrote:

Hi

I have somehow managed to change my worksheet default to have column numbers
rather than letters, and its driving me mad! Does anyone know how to change
them back?

Many Thanks

Maxine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing the headers on an excel worksheet from Numbers back t

Thanks to all three of you - it worked!

"Cimjet" wrote:

Tools|Options|General tab
uncheck R1C1
Regards
Cimjet
"Maxine" wrote in message
Hi

I have somehow managed to change my worksheet default to have column
numbers
rather than letters, and its driving me mad! Does anyone know how to
change
them back?

Many Thanks

Maxine

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What if it's changing automatically?

What macro might I use to force it to keep R1C1 unchecked?

"Mike H" wrote:

Try

Tools|Options|General