Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Last Row used in calculation

I have a column with 15 rows. Data is entered down the list - using A1
through A15. Not all rows are used, and the final row entry varies each
time. At A16, a Formula is used to take the last entered row and enter it
into A16.
I've used the IF(ISBLANK(A15),IF(ISBLANK(A14), ... ,A14),A15) - but that is
limited to seven IF statements in a Formula. I've tried the LOOKUP function,
but can't seem to apply it with an ISBLANK series - fifteen times.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try:

=INDIRECT("A"&MAX(IF(LEN($A$1:$A$15)0,ROW($A$1:$A $15),)))
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

try:

=INDIRECT("A"&MAX(IF(LEN($A$1:$A$15)0,ROW($A$1:$A $15),)))

array-enter it i.e. with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER