Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default round numbers in the millions to numbers in the thousands

We are trying to display numbers in the millions into numbers in the
thousands, i.e. 20,000,000 to 20,000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use a custom format of #,##0,;-#,##0,

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Little Red" <Little wrote in message
We are trying to display numbers in the millions into numbers in the
thousands, i.e. 20,000,000 to 20,000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why are you specifying the negative field? As far as I can see, #,##0, works
fine for both positive and negative values. Am I missing something?

Rick

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Use a custom format of #,##0,;-#,##0,

--