Dan Wilson

Default Macro help

Good day. I am using Excel 2002 on Windows ME. I have a
worksheet that stretches across two pages of 8.5 x 11
paper in portrait mode. I will be writing a macro to
print these pages. I have a printer capable of two-sided
printing, but it requires me to hand feed page 1 back into
the supply tray and then command the printer to print page
two. Is there a way I can insert a "hold" or "pause"
command into a macro?

Thanks, Danno...
LanceB

Sub Macro1()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1
End Sub
Sub Macro2()
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut From:=2, To:=2
End Sub

create a "Print Pg 1" and "Print Pg 2" button on the sheet

"Dan Wilson" wrote:

Good day. I am using Excel 2002 on Windows ME. I have a
worksheet that stretches across two pages of 8.5 x 11
paper in portrait mode. I will be writing a macro to
print these pages. I have a printer capable of two-sided
printing, but it requires me to hand feed page 1 back into
the supply tray and then command the printer to print page
two. Is there a way I can insert a "hold" or "pause"
command into a macro?

Thanks, Danno...

Dan Wilson

Good day Lance, thanks for the quick response. I can
always count on getting the answer to my questions in this
newsgroup. I will try your solution.

Thanks, Danno...

.