Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMIF function with conditions

I need help summing numbers (in column I) on the condition that their
corresponding date (in column F) falls between 1/1/2008 and 2/1/2008 and that
their part number (in column J) matches a number in column A.

I think my problem is that column A is much longer than any of the other
columns. Does the data need to be the same size? If so any ideas to how I
could resolve this?
Thanks.
--
C Liao
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes, they must be the same size.

=SUMPRODUCT(--(F2:F200=--"2008-01-01"),--(F2:F200<--"2008-02-01"),--(J2:J200=A2:A200),I2:I200)

extend the 200 as far as it needs to go in column A

--
HTH

Bob