Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating a record in one worksheet from the data in another.

I have two worksheets. Worksheet A is used to create a 13 column Bill of
Materials from customer selected options. Each column contains up to 20
discrete Part Numbers, or None or #N/A.

I want to create a Record in Worksheet B if the customer selects this
particular configuration (Bill of Materials). I also want to allocate a Part
Number to the Bill of Materials (the next available number serially).

Any suggestions as to the best commands to use to do this?

Many thanks.

Mike