Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Konsolidating tabels on diffrent sheets in one sheets

II have a worksheet with several sheets in. In those sheets I have some
tables that I like to place beneath one an other in one sheet.

It shall be possible to put in rows in the table so the number of rows will
differ from time to time in the different tables is that possible

EX

In sheet 1 the table goes from A1 to D10
In sheet 2 the table goes from A1 to E9

I lik to have them in sheet 3 with the table in sheet 2 first and the sheet
1 underneath (next time I have to do it The table in sheet 1 might goes from
A1 to D20)

--
Palle korsholm