Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel: Cell Naming Bulk Delete

Excel 2003: Under Insert -- Name. Often times I have excel files with
several hundered named cells or named ranges. I would like to bulk delete
them, instead of, under the "define" screen, using arrow + Alt D, repeatedly.
Thank you for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Right click any sheet tab, view code and paste this in and run it

Sub standard()
Dim wname As Name
For Each wname In ActiveWorkbook.Names
wname.Delete