Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Has @DAYS 360 function calculated differently between qtr and mon

I'm calculating interest in a spreadsheet and use this function to calculate
the number of days between dates. I have a quarterly calculation but was
asked to calculate monthly during the same period and have come up with a
difference in the number of days. How do I reconcile?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:41:00 -0700, somthinls2
wrote:

I'm calculating interest in a spreadsheet and use this function to calculate
the number of days between dates. I have a quarterly calculation but was
asked to calculate monthly during the same period and have come up with a
difference in the number of days. How do I reconcile?

Start by posting examples of your data, formulas, actual results and desired
results.
--ron