Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Characters in cell.

I know there is a limit as to how many characters you can input in an Excel
cell (alpha). Lately, I have been running into a quite anoying situation
when, after clearly typing far less than even 200 characters, I find I cannot
input any more.

When I click Enter, I am looking at a cell that displays an endless row of
#s as if the width of a column wasn't big enough, which I know is not the
case. Wrap text is checked and the format is text (since I am typing alpha).
Is there a setting I am not aware of? Thanks.
--
poirot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Make the format General