Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I make the data sheet appear in my power point presentation

I am graphing some data in a powerpoint presentation and i need the info from
the data sheet in my presentation. How do I insert that info into powerpoint
from the excel sheet open right next to it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In PowerPoint click Insert Object Create From File Browse (find your
Excel file and double-click) OK. The link will be dynamic, and the data in
the PPT slide will update when the data in the Excel file is updated.

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy