Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple Excel files

I recently upgraded to 2003. When I open multiple files, it appears that
each file has it's own instance of Excel. In thepast it used to be that one
instance could have multiple files. Also, it does not allow me to copy a
worksheet from one file to another. Is this a bug or a setting somewhere.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How are you opening the files?
1) Open Excel; use File | Open for FIle1
2) Use File | Open for FIle2
You should see FIle1 and FIle2 on the task bar
3) Use Windows | Arrange | tile
Now you can see a worksheet form each file
4) Click the tab of source worksheet; hold CTRL and drag to the position on
the other file's set of sheet tabs

Hope this works for you
--
Bernard Liengme