Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula, text and currency in same cell

Does anyone know how do combine a formula, text and currency in the
same cell? I'm trying to get a cell that displays like this:

Average monthly income is: £1,000

by combining 3 things:

Text ("Average monthly income is: ")
Formula (=A1/12, where A1 is total annual income)
Currency (figure displayed with £ and comma separator)

Any help would be great. Thanks.