Os

Default LookUP Function Help!

Hi All,
I need help with this function: I have about 150 product
items, and about a dozen customers, and I'd like to track
their compliance as far as following certain ordering
days.
I already set up a sheet with all the items, and their
corresponding ordering days (Sun through Sat). Some are
available once or twice a week, while others are
available all the week, and so forth. On another sheet I
have my daily data with today's date and the order date,
but it will also show the orders for the next 3 weeks!
I'm only interested on the 7th day order. If on
Wednesday, I will be needing to know the orders for next
Tuesday. I could use (=today's +6), but I couldn't figure
out how to include the VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP functions to see
whether they are ordering on the correct days. The
formula that I need help with, will look up the item
description and match it with the same description on the
other file and show all the "Y", or "NO" fields and
populated them on the first file under Sun, Mon, etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.