Justina Call via OfficeKB.com

Default PLEASE PLEASE HELP

I'm looking for a formula that can give me the yes or no result in cell (I8)
.. Basically if Training Due is past the current date, the cell (I8) would
say "yes" or not necessarly say yes but maybe rather have it color coated
for complete, whichevers easier.

last complete training due complete

07-Mar-04(G8) 7-Mar-05(H8) "yes" or "no" (I8)

JulieD

Hi

if you want YES in I8
use the following formula
=IF(H8Now(),"YES","")

or if you want it red
click on I8
choose format / conditional formatting
choose formula is
type
=H8NOW()
click on the format button - choose a fill colour from the patterns tab
click OK twice

Cheers
JulieD

"Justina Call via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I'm looking for a formula that can give me the yes or no result in cell
(I8)
. Basically if Training Due is past the current date, the cell (I8) would
say "yes" or not necessarly say yes but maybe rather have it color coated
for complete, whichevers easier.

last complete training due complete

07-Mar-04(G8) 7-Mar-05(H8) "yes" or "no" (I8)

Justina Call via OfficeKB.com

Thanks JulieD it worked perfectly.

JulieD

you're welcome and thanks for the feedback