Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rephrased - Remove blank cells - no sorting, copy or pasting

Is there a "formula" that I can put into RowB that will remove the blank
cells from RowA without sorting or manually copying and pasting?
I posted this earlier but didn't get an anwer if there is a formula or not.

Example:

A B
1 8 8
2 6 6