Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nso nso is offline

Default please help, need to copy row to separate spreadsheet in workbook

i have a workbook with several spreadsheets. in each row on each spreadsheet
there is a sku, upc, description, empty cell to enter floor count (we'll call
this A), empty cell to enter backroom count (we'll call this B), empty cell
to enter system count (we'll call this C), cell that automatically calculates
the difference between the system count and the combined totals of floor and
backroom counts (D= C-(A+B)).

what i need it to do is- if D is more or less than 0, i want that whole ROW
copied to a blank spreadsheet at the end of my workbook. so far, i have only
been able to get it to copy the first cell from that row, but i need the
whole thing. is there a way to do this other than putting a formula in each
row in that column??? thanks, i hope i explained this well.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nso nso is offline

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?
if column g is < or 0, i want it to copy that entire row to a spreadsheet
in the same workbook. if it =0, i want it to leave it and move onto the next
row. is there a way of doin this without puttin a separate formula into each
cell? not only is that really really tedious, but then ill end up with blank
rows.

basically, i need a list of all the skus from several spreadsheets within a
workbook that have a variance (column g does not equal zero). this list
needs to be its own spreadsheet in the workbook.