Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I display character count on the status bar?

Hello -

I need the counter in the status bar that will show me how many characters
are in each cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Right-Click the worksheet tab and choose View Code, then copy the following
code

c = Len(ActiveCell)
Application.StatusBar = c & " characters"
End Sub

Peter

"user061803" wrote:

Hello -

I need the counter in the status bar that will show me how many characters
are in each cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You should also use the following

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()