Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple product selector

Here is my data sheet. B1:G1 is a column selector on anouther worksheet.
Example when I select B1 I want to choose data from this column and return
the product or products (A2:A16) that match my selected value. I have been
able to make this work backwards if I give the product and column selector I
can retrieve the data with an INDEX, MATCH, MATCH. I just can't get it to
work the other way.

I want to return all products that match. Example: I choose B1 with my
selector variable, My data to retrive is 35. Return all products that are =
35. Should be A11 and A16 or MX130(C) and HL250 (C).

System Differential Pressure Drop (PSI)
A B C D E F
1 Product 5 10 15 20 25
30