Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change the contents of a Named List

I have a list, say 50 cells, named "Charlie". I want to add to extend that
named list to by 60 cells. How do I do this in Excell 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the range. go to InsertNameDefine. Now change the range you see in
"refers to" box.

Is that what you wanted to do?