Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LLK LLK is offline

Default Importing/linking worksheets into different workbooks.

I have several workbooks containing a single worksheet (master) that contains
data that is updated frequently. As it is now, whenever one of them is
updated a memo is sent to everyone notifying them of the changes which they
then have to copy and paste into their individual workbooks. What I would
like is that anytime someone opens their workbook, each worksheet
automatically updates to match the master exactly. I have been able to get
the data to transfer but lose all formatting (colors, fonts, widths of
colums, etc.). I need it to be and look exactly as the master.