Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ABA ABA is offline

Default Don Where do I put the VBA Code?

I got into excel and went into Microsoft Visual Basic I pasted the code in
VBAProject
in Sheet 3(Code) But my spreadsheet did not change. What am I doing wrong?
--
ABA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Did you run your code?
Is it worksheet code or does it need to be in a general module?
Can we see your code?

Mike

"ABA" wrote:

I got into excel and went into Microsoft Visual Basic I pasted the code in
VBAProject
in Sheet 3(Code) But my spreadsheet did not change. What am I doing wrong?
--
ABA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ABA ABA is offline

"Don" Answered my original post and - Gave me this posted code-

Sub hiderowslessthanzero()
mc = "a"
Rows.Hidden = False
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
If Cells(i, mc) < 0 Then Rows(i).Hidden = True
Next i
End Sub

**I needed step by step directions on how to use this. I do not know how to
run it, where to paste it. I took a guess and tried pasting this in VBA
Projects but Honestly I am clueless and have no idea what I am doing. If you
have the time to give me instructions I would really appreciate it.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
--
ABA

"ABA" wrote:

I got into excel and went into Microsoft Visual Basic I pasted the code in
VBAProject
in Sheet 3(Code) But my spreadsheet did not change. What am I doing wrong?
--
ABA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

1. ALWAYS stay in the original thread instead of starting a new one.
2. This code is not automatic. You must fire it. One way is to place your
cursor anywhere in the code and then touch the f5 key.
If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro
at:

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software