Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Side to Side feature

Not sure I'm on the right list - but

When I select Side-to-Side to compare, the default arrangement is
horizontal - one page above the other. Is there a way to get the default
arrangement to vertical, (which frankly seems to be implied by the
expression 'Side-by-Side')?

Thx
Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dave

It seems that "side by side" remembers the last WindowsArrange setup.

Open two books and WindowsArrangeVertical.

Excel will remember this orientation whenever you go to WindowsCompare side by
side.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP