Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Comparisoning Two Barcode Lists

I have two lists (List A and List B) wich are full of barocde numbers. I want
to comparison them with each other. I want to see, if a barcode number (which
is in list A), takes part of list B too. The excel program must be showing
them to me. But ı could'nt find the true formule yet.

If anyone is there who know the answer, please help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Max from Singapore posted a solution a while ago. Use two formulas assumes
List a is in columnA and List B is in Column B

=IF(B1="","",IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(B1,A:A,0)),ROW(),"" ))
=IF(ROW()COUNT(D:D),"",INDEX(B:B,SMALL(D:D,ROW()) ))

Peter