Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Ecxel in email

Why does my Excel spreadsheet open in an email format?
--
racoca
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Racoca

Click again on the mail button in the standard toolbar(next to the Save icon)
Then save you file

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Racoca" wrote in message ...
Why does my Excel spreadsheet open in an email format?
--
racoca

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try:
File|Sendto|Mail recipient

(and save the file in this layout if you don't want to do it again.)

If you look closely, you'll see that the mail recipient icon is a toggle--once
to show the envelope and once to get rid of it.

Racoca wrote:

Why does my Excel spreadsheet open in an email format?
--
racoca

--

Dave Peterson