Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default delete color cells

Hello Dear experts
1) I have 2 columns (A1:B1000), many of them are colored(red). i want to
delete digit in these colored cells.
2) In above coloumns, i want to delete many of cells with 0.06 (not colored).
thank's and regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you Bob
this program is very well for delete rows but i want to delete color cells
without remove related rows,
Again,thank's for your guidance
regards

"climate" wrote in message
Hello Dear experts
1) I have 2 columns (A1:B1000), many of them are colored(red). i want to
delete digit in these colored cells.
2) In above coloumns, i want to delete many of cells with 0.06 (not
colored).
thank's and regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean just move the cells alongside to take their place? If so, do you
want to bring the next column or next row into place?

Are the cells just colour filled, or conditionally formatted?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

See http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"climate" wrote in message
Hello Dear experts
1) I have 2 columns (A1:B1000), many of them are colored(red). i want
delete digit in these colored cells.
2) In above coloumns, i want to delete many of cells with 0.06 (not
colored).
thank's and regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Bob
1- no , 2- no , 3- yes . i want to delete digits in color cells only,
without delete of rows and columns.
best regards