Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need formula

Hi,

Don't know does this forumula exists in Excel so I need help.

I need to count different values in range of cells.

Example:
I have cell ranges with this values: 13, 14, 15, 16, 13, 13, 16

I need formula which will return:
3 values of 13
1 value of 14
1 value od 15
2 values of 16.

Is this possible in Excel?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

--
Pozdrav,

http://www.unreal-net.com/
Jedini web imenik na kojem mozete zaraditi!

http://forum.unreal-net.com/
Jedini forum koji dijeli zaradu sa clanovima!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With the range of cells A1:A7 and the unique numbers 13, 14, 15 and 16 in B1:B4

Select C1:C4 and enter this formula in C1

=FREQUENCY(A1:A7,B1:B4) Note: this an array formula so you must enter it with
CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP