Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Repeating rows and columns

I have created a table which has quite a number of columns. I would like to
have the row which contain the title of the table (which is quite long and
covers a few columns) and the first column to be repeated in each of the
pages when I print it. However when I select repeat rows and column in the
Page Setup and specify the rows and column to be repeated, the title repeated
seem to be incomplete. What should I do?