Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default count the number of values when two conditions are met

Hi there,

I am struggling with an Excel Formula:

On one column I have the hotel contract status: Signed, cxl, in nego.
On the other column I have the location of the hotel: City Center, Airport,
Far away.

I want to calculate how many contract signed are in the city center, and I
have tried sumif, countif, but can't seem to get the proper result...

Help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A20="Signed")*(B1:B20="City Center"))

Mike

"Sophie D." wrote:

Hi there,

I am struggling with an Excel Formula:

On one column I have the hotel contract status: Signed, cxl, in nego.
On the other column I have the location of the hotel: City Center, Airport,
Far away.

I want to calculate how many contract signed are in the city center, and I
have tried sumif, countif, but can't seem to get the proper result...

Help!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

AWSOME!!!

Mike you just saved the day!!!

Thanks soo much!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your welcome and thanks for the feedback

Mike

"Sophie D." wrote:

AWSOME!!!

Mike you just saved the day!!!