Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel data formatting

Select your range right click Copy select your destination cell, right
click paste special Transpose OK out

"jreinier" wrote:

I would like to swap the data in an Excel spreadsheet by changing the
columns to rows, and the rows to columns, For example:

This: 1 2 3 Would become this: 1 4 7
4 5 6 2
5 8
7 8 9 3
6 9

Is this possible, and if so how can I do it? I have a large amount of
data and performing this by hand would take an extreme amount of time.

Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

--
jreinier

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks! I really appreciate you responses. Worked great!

--
jreinier