Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot tbl rpt-how to return text in a field vs. a sum/count value

New to pivots & discussion groups - please be kind!
Trying to use a pivot report for scheduling. On the spreadsheet I have
columns for calendar days and another column called projects. Each row on the
sheet will have a project name in the "projects" column and the volume for
the project is entered & repeated in the columns for each calendar day the
project is planned to run.
Want to be able to show all of the project names that are planned into each
Calendar day but also want to see only the projects names planned for each
day.
I have all of the Calendar columns in the row area of the report and I was
hoping there might be a way to return the text in the C&F field for each of
these calendar columns?
Expect to have several hundred projects planned over a few months.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

I am finding it difficult to visualise your source layout, and what you are
trying to achieve.
If you want to mail me direct with a copy of your workbook, I will see if I
can help.
To mail direct, send to
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Do the obvious replacement of at and dot to give a valid email address.

--
Regards
Roger Govier