Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sum of Vlookup

I have my lookup table, which is has a defined name of Code1 (see below).
Can a Vlookup formula that would look in cell CU4, which has the Code 10,
and return the sum of all the Code 10's in the lookup table. In this example
the result would be 12.

Code 1 Description Total Hours 1

30 Dispatch 8.00
34 Regular Holiday Dispatch 8.00