Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMIF with text

If I have text instead of numbers - what formula would I use that works like
SUMIF.
Example: On sh2 I want to copy text in B? where A? has the value of "Cotton"
to sh1 C32.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean that you want to join all the text values together to make
one long string? Do you want spaces or some other delimiter between
each text item? How many rows are you using on sh2?

Pete